Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Stupid Stuff We Did As Kids



So the question was asked "What are the stupid things you did as a kid?" on GameFAQS CE. Here is a small list of comments I'd like to share:

- Tried to be batman by jumping out of a tree.
- I once tried to run away to become a Pokemon master.
- Walked like Crash Bandicoot (didn't swing my arms) and looked like a nerd.
- You know that long piece of grass that's located on the left/right of Pallet Town? I thought I could go there
- While riding in a car, I looked outside a window and I imagine a man jumping all over obstacles
- Tried to be Firebrand from Demon's Crest by tying towels/plastic bags/ect. to myself and jumping off of high ledges.
- Tearing a larger plastic sword apart and slipping the blade over a smaller sword so that when I swung it, the blade would fly off like Link from the original Zelda game.
- I would put toilet paper rolls on my hand like Megaman, and whenever there was a balloon around, I would stretch the leftover end of it and snap the balloon around, thanks to the cover art of Megaman 8 looking just like a balloon.
- I thought "oral" had to do with sucking penis and didn't know it was referring to the mouth. I was stoked when I had my first dentist visit.
- Drew a purple door on my wall and thought that if I ran thru it I would go inside Barney (the purple dinosaur)'s house.
- Girls cracks and hoo has were connected
- Speed limits didn't exist. we just had a slow car
- Shoes were what defined a person's speed
- Thought "Dr." as in the street type stood for "Doctor".
- I tried going super saiyan one time
- I tried following gohan's energy lessons when he was training Videl
- Tried asking a girl out to the movies and ended up telling her I'm gay.
- Anyone remember that episode of Hey Arnold where Arnold learns to "feel the ball" and can make baskets with his eyes closed? Yeah I tried that...during actual games
- I once tried to leave home, and packed my stuff into a cereal box
- I thought I could be a pro in Yu Gi Oh by listening for the "heart of the cards"
- Tried to double jump
- Tried to charge ki and shoot a fireball or something
- Thought babies just naturally grow inside a woman once a couple is married
- Thought I had the force/tried to use it
- While walking around in the mall or whatever, I would make a person out of my hands (thumb is one arm, index is a leg, middle is a leg) and have him do tricks along everything
- Thought the f word was putting your middle finger up somebody's butthole
- Thought there were people controlling the traffic lights
- I used to think I'd grow up and build real life pokemon robots that you could catch
- My friend [tried to go super saiyan] and pooped himself.
- He also tried doing the Wolf Fang Fist and wound up getting hit in the head with a broom.

Post up your own

No comments:

Post a Comment