Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Biggest Boobs in Video Games

Biggest and best in the

video game industry! Oversized titties FTW!



Honorable Mention

Rachel - Ninja Gaiden














Selvaria - Valkyria Chronicles




















Kongiku - Muramasa





















Taki - Soul Calibur







I'm not sure how much protection this suit provides, nor how much support it provides. But who cares?! NIPPLES!

10. Sheena Fujibayashi - Tales of Symphonia












9. Judith - Tales of Vesperia



















I don't know why, but I've always gain an attachment from the motherly characters in video games with big boobs. So much so that I am unable to finish Tales of Vesperia :(.

8. Lulu - Final Fantasy X


















7. Jill Valentine - Resident Evil




















6. Lara Croft - Tomb Raider













5. Girls of Dead or Alive
Dead or Alive Xtreme Volleyball is really a joke. I mean come on, "Let's make a incredibly erotic game targeted at horny teens and here's the best part, we'll force them to play VOLLEYBALL!"


























4. Mai Shiranui - Fatal Fury/King of Fighters


All that jiggly goodness! I remember playing Fatal Fury as a child, I'd just sit there and not do anything and watch Mai's boob's go up and down, up and down. What can I say, I was a playboy.


3. Morrigan - Dark Stalkers




















2. Tifa Lockhart - Final Fantasy VII
Remember when we first played Final Fantasy VII and we all oogled over Tifa's polygonal/triangular boobs? Damn! Those were the days!

1. Ivy - Soul Calibur


Ooo~ Ivy! She can whip me anytime ;) Just not with the pointy end.

8 comments:

  1. nnotice its all made of of japanese artwork

    ReplyDelete
  2. BBBBBBBBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOBBBBBBBBBBBBBBSSSSSSSSS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just jerked off so hard to lara croft!

    ReplyDelete
  4. yeah..uh...yeah fucking horny right now..calling my girl to sex with me

    ReplyDelete