Thursday, February 18, 2010

Top 25 Worst Product Names

#25 - Bum Bum Banana


Starting off this countdown at #25 is Bum Bum Banana. Although it's a stupid name, it isn't as stupid or suggestive as the ones following in this countdown.



#24 - Tough Titties Nipple Rub

Although the product name is ridiculous, at least it does what it says.



#23 - Boudreaux's Butt Paste

Butt paste! Yum!


#22 - My Fannie

New product from Japan! Print paper for your ass!



#21 - Barf

Now you too can have your laundry smell like barf!


#20 -Vergina

Not quite Virgina...?



#19 - F-Cup Cookie

I think this product is supposed to make your boobs grow into F-cup size.



#18 - RetarDex

There's a scheme of putting "dex" after a word but where does the Retar come from?



#17 - Megapussi

"Mom! Can I get some megapussi?!"



#16 - Sars

"Hey Fred, give me some Sars"



#15 -Shitto

An accurate name describing shitty product.



#14 - Wack Off

I'd mistaken it for lube.


#13 - 666 Colds

For those really nasty colds.



#12 - Pee Cola

I wouldn't be suprised if it was made out of real pee.



#11 - Only Puke

Thanks for the heads up.



#10 - Soon Fatt

Not really a product name, but I had to include this one.



#9 - Cock Soup

It's like alphabet soup but instead, you have small cocks.



#8 - Cock Flavor

Perfect flavoring to go with your cock soup.



#7 - Jussipussi

Nothing to say here. It's Jussipussi.



#6 - Fart

it's Fart. Just Fart.





#5 - Coolpis

I love the taste of Coolpis as it goes down my throat. I mean come on, really? What kind of a fucking idiot -- oh nevermind.



#4 -Homo Soap

"Hello, would you happen to have any soap?" "Sorry sir, we're all out. All we have is the homo soap".




#3 - Retard Capsules

The creator of this product must of tried some.



#2 - Goldlen Gaytime

Possibly the gayest product name I've ever heard.



#1 - Ayds

Come on, really? I wonder if anyone responsbility for this product ever bothered saying the name ouloud? Look at the woman! "Oh no sir, I don't want your cake because I have FUCKING AIDS".

No comments:

Post a Comment